Apparently this is "The clearest photo of Mercury ever taken."
why isnt everyone getting so excited about this, it is literally another planet look at how beautiful it is stop what your doing and look at how alien like this planet is what is living there oh my god mercury
My fav thing about tumblr is the complete lack of country music it makes me feel like this is where I should be
benefits of being friends with me
- shitty jokes whenever you ask for them
- shitty jokes whenever you don’t ask for them
trying to embarrass me is so unnecessary i do it to myself just fine
Various Clouds, by Vincent Van Gogh.
*develops new crush* *looks up star sign compatibility instead of actually talking to them*
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.”
The craft of embroidery is known for having remained largely unchanged since its ancient origins, but even this ancient handicraft has room for innovation. Peruvian embroiderer and artist Ana Teresa Barboza creates embroidered natural landscapes that spill out of of their wooden frames, using threads of various size, color and length to invade our world.
Using embroidery, yarn, and and wool artist Ana Teresa Barboza creates landscapes and other imagery that exists in the space between tapestry and sculpture. Mimicking the flow of waves or grass, each piece seems to tumble from its embroidery hoop where it flows down the gallery wall.